Melt Shop Troubleshooting Guide
If you notice an issue with the marketing/media content or screens, locate the media player and press the power button to turn off the media player.
Wait 10 seconds and turn it back on.
If you cannot find the power button you can unplug the player from electricity for 10 seconds then plug it back in.
That may solve the issue. If not, see additional troubleshooting steps.
Screen is Black
If screen is black, no text on screen at all:
- Check that screen is powered on.
- Try turning screen on with remote, does any text appear on screen?
- If screen does not power on with remote or power button, unplug power from screen and plug it back in.
Content is Frozen
If content is frozen on screen:
- Reboot the media player that runs the screens by pressing the power button to turn the player off.
- Wait 10 seconds and press the power button again to turn player back on.
- If you cannot locate the power button, unplug the player from electricity for 10 seconds then plug it back in.
If screen shows “no signal”:
- Use either the remote or the source/input button on TV and slowly scroll through the source inputs to determine if content starts playing.
If, after performing the above troubleshooting, content does not play back correctly, please contact Zero-In Support directly at 888-260-7291 x2 or email@example.com.